Met You ♥




Saw you once again
Your shadow far apart
Do u know?
I did tell myself, i will forget you the day after
I did remind myself, i dont miss you anymore
Then i thought i really did, but till now~
I found i am a fool, i was deceiving myself
You were never out of my life
Even a day
But conceal from my deepest heart
Miss you
Remember you
Never even less than yesterday
Do you know?
While saw you, i shunted
Escape from you
No whys but felt my heart was bleeding
Perhaps afraid to face you
Perhaps afraid that i couldnt speak when meeting you
I know
You always being who you are
You are not the one i meet before
And the one i miss not the one i met
The yesterday of you will only alive in my deepest heart




i hate that everything is out of my control.
it happens as it was so right.
i was cheated by u two. forgive sounds good, but forget i think i never could.
u two totally have no idea that how much i want to forgive u.
and how much i miss u. but... when u destroyed the trust, u destroyed everything including my life.
i don't know who to trust now.
we three had so much sweet memory. and i have to learn to forget them all.now,i try to hide the hurt.
just move on. when something is wrong,i always told myself that everything would be all right.
and i could handle everythig, cause that was me, that was my life.